Add computing power to your Wacom Cintiq Pro – with Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine
Transform your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 into a powerful standalone creative pen computer with the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine creative PC module.
It features high-power processors, including Intel® Xeon®, NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics, and user-upgradable SSDs and memory (up to 32GB).
Both configurations are VR capable for creating and reviewing VR content*.
Its innovative design attaches seamlessly into the back of your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32, eliminating tangles of cables, and creating a convenient working environment.
Cintiq Pro Engine is designed for 2D art and design as well as 3D modelling and CAD.
- Transforms your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 into a powerful creative pen computer
- Designed for high-end creative professionals and CAD users
- Attaches into your Cintiq Pro for a seamless, cable-free working environment
- Optimized to power high-end 2D and 3D applications
- Both configurations are VR capable for creating and reviewing VR content*
- User exchangeable/upgradable SSD and memory (depending on model)
- Compatible with Mac and Windows.
*some VR headset systems may require additional equipment, including a USB-C to USB 3.0 hub and HDMI to mini-HDMI adapter, to connect with the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine
- Product Type Creative PC Module
- Model Number DPM-W1000H
- Compatibility Connects to Wacom Cintiq Pro 24/32
- Processor Intel® Xeon® E3-1505M V6 (up to 4 GHz) on Xeon model (DPM-W1000H)
Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ (up to 3.5 GHz) on i5 model (DPM-W1000L)
- Graphics Card NVIDIA® Quadro® P3200 6GB GDDR5 RAM
- RAM 2 x 16GB DDR-2400 on Xeon model (DPM-W1000H)
1 x 16GB DDR-2400 on i5 model (DPM-W1000L)
- Storage 512GB SSD PCIe Gen3 (M.2 2280) on Xeon model (DPM-W1000H)
256GB SSD PCIe Gen3 (M.2 2280) on i5 model (DPM-W1000L)
- Expandable Memory Expandable to 32MB (max); accessible through housing back door
- Expandable Storage Upgradable using any PCIe SSD in sizes M.2 2280 and M.2 22110.
- Operating System Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on Xeon model (DPM-W1000H);
Windows 10 Pro on i5 model (DPM-W1000L)
- *VR Capable *Some VR headset systems may require additional equipment, including a USB-C to USB3.0 hub and HDMI to mini-HDMI adapter, when connected to the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine.
- Security fTPM (TPM2.0)
- Weight 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Size 217 x 445 x 29.5 mm (8.54 x 17.51 x 1.16 in)
- Cables Included AC adaptor and power cable
- Video Out 1x Mini DisplayPort (DP1.2, 4K 60Hz),
1x Mini HDMI (HDMI2.0, 4K 60Hz)
- Peripherals 1 x USB-C (DisplayPort Alternate Mode, 4K 60Hz) for video and data
1 x USB-C for data or USB charging;
1 x USB-C to connect to Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 or 32*
*When Cintiq Pro Engine is connected, Cintiq Pro USB 3.0 ports run at USB 2.0 speed to accommodate 4K video bandwidth over USB-C.
- Other Ports More ports available on Wacom Cintiq Pro 24/32
- Other Connections 1x LAN port(Gigabit)
1x DC Jack (for Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine, round shape)
1x DC Jack (for Wacom Cintiq Pro, rectangle shape)
1x DC Jack (for Wacom Cintiq Pro docking)
- Wireless Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- Power Supply Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Supply Output 19.5V/11.8A (230W)
- Power Consumption Max: 180W
- Battery Yes - for internal real time clock
- Battery Type CR2032 3V Lithium Coin
- Battery Capacity/Life 220mAh / up to 5 years when not connected via AC Adapter
- System Requirements Internet Access to upgrade driver; if purchased with Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 DTK-2420 (non touch) model, requires keyboard and mouse to install and use.
- Limited Warranty 2 years in Europe
- What's Included Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine - i5 model
AC power adapter
AC power cord
L-shaped screw driver
2x screws to secure to Wacom Cintiq Pro 24/32
Quick Start Guide (QSG)
- Certifications VCCI Class B, FCC Part 15, Subpart B (class B) and C, CE, UL, KC, BSMI, BSMI RoHS, NCC, C-tick, RCM, MEPS, CB, CCC, CMIIT, GB, EAC, FSB, China RoHS, Korean RoHS, EU RoHS, SII, CEL, IC, C-UL/CSA, NR Can, TRA, IDA, MCIT, NTC, Energy Star, CEC-BCS, RBRC, FDA, PFOS, WEEE, ESTI, FAC, UKRSEPRO, EMSD, J-MOSS, PSE, PSC, AS, CPS, SNI, TISI, IATA DGR
- Specifications Specifications are subject to change. Specification numbers like size and weight are approximate.